2. ISRAEL 144000 (REV7) (Covenant.PromisedLand.Jacob'sRemnant.Daniel70x7.3rdTemple)

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. (Jacob's Remnant) (ROM 11)

Because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious, "Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.", But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. (Israel and Church) (ROM 11)

The Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. (Israel/Church) (REV 21)

"In that day," declares the LORD, "you (Israel) will call me 'my husband'; you will no longer call me 'my master. ' I will remove the names of the Baals from her lips; no longer will their names be invoked. I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion. (Jacob's Remnant) (HOS 2)

"Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God." Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel. (Jacob's Remnant) (REV 7)

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house (Jerusalem) with glory,' says the LORD Almighty. (Millennium Israel/Church) (HAG 2)

"At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people (Israel), will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people--everyone whose name is found written in the book--will be delivered. (7 Yr Trib) (DAN 12)

She (Zion Jerusalem Israel) gave birth to a son, a male child (Yeshua), who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. (REV 12)

On that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. (Mid Trib) (ZEC 14) 

When you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God. (Lamb Wedding Supper Israel/Church)(LUK 13)

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. (Messiah Israel/Church) (ISA 53) 


 
This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the LORD. It is he who will build the temple of the LORD, and he will be clothed with majesty and will sit and rule on his throne. And he will be a priest on his throne. And there will be harmony between the two.' (Messiah Israel/Church) (ZEC 6)
 
I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you (Abraham) and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants (Israel) after you; and I will be their God." (Kingdom Israel/Church) (GEN 17)

Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah (Jerusalem). Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains (Temple Mount) I will tell you about." (Jerusalem Millennium) (GEN 22)

I will raise up your offspring to succeed you (David), who will come from your own body, and I will establish his (Yeshua) kingdom forever. (Millennium Israel/Church) (2 SAM 7)

Then Solomon began to build the temple of the LORD in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah (Temple Mount), where the LORD had appeared to his father David. It was on the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite, the place provided by David. (Kingdom Israel/Church) (2 CHR 3)

"The time is coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. (Millennium Israel/Church) (JER 31)

I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms. They will all have one shepherd. They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob. (Millennium Israel/Church) (EZK 37)

I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will put my sanctuary among them forever. My dwelling place will be with them. Then the nations will know that I the LORD make Israel holy. (Millennium Israel/Church) (EZK 37)

As it is written: "The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. (Millennium Israel/Church) (ROM 11)

Judah will be inhabited forever and Jerusalem through all generations. Their blood guilt, which I have not pardoned, I will pardon." The LORD dwells in Zion! (Millennium Israel/Church) (JOEL 3)

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head (AntiChrist), and you will strike his heel. (Yeshua)" (GEN 3)